Donations will go towards Ekukhanyeni’s various programmes. We have an open-book policy when it comes to how we spend your donations and this can be viewed by donors at any time.
DONATE R120 per month which will go towards the early childhood development programme and will contribute to the establishment of the permaculture gardens.
Other ways you can help:
Adopt a Creche
15 Beneficiary crèches need assistance with upgrades and beautification to ensure safe and nurturing environments for the Little Ones. Contact us for more info.
Adopt a Garden
Help us establish and maintain flourishing gardens using Permaculture design at each creche. Contact us for more info.
Product Linked Sponsorship
Link a product and donate a percentage of the sales to Ekukhanyeni.
Get Involved with our H.O.P.E. Programme
Helping Orphans by Providing Empowerment by:
Corporate conferencing gifts
Choose from our existing designs made by Moms in the community or tell us what you want and we can custom make your design according to your company brand.
Why not fundraise for your organization with the sale of H.O.P.E. jewellery. With every purchase you are helping to change the future of many impoverished Moms and their babes.
See our wish list
- Milk formula
- Non-perishable food items: Tinned Sardines, tinned mix veg, brown sugar, brown rice, peanut butter, maize meal.
- Educational toys and aids in good working order
- Childrens’ Books in English, Sotho or Zulu
- Stationery – pencils, crayons, scissors and paper
- Arts and craft materials – paint, brushes, clay, paper, card, stencils, glue, pastels.
- Outdoor play equipment – jungle gyms and swings
- Items to auction for our fundraising events – such as spa and hotel accommodation vouchers, jewellery
- Stainless steel pots – 20 litres
- Solar panels
- Solar cookers
- Anything to beautify the crèches.
A special thank you from all of us at Ekhukhanyeni to the sponsors who have given so generously and continue to support this cause.